Anyway, after bargaining with a few people, I got married. I regretted it just after a month! I could not. However, it seems that there is no ending for the floors of hell! I just came down and down in these floors. The marriage, which I thought continued for at most two years have continued until now because of family and other problems. I texted her a few times during these times. But what for? It is obvious that she does not want to look at me at all. Once she was so pissed off and told my wife. Last time she said she wants to marry to a guy. She said she hates me and forgets me. The only task which I do every day is to watch her profile pictures. The floors of hell are not over yet and I just have a record. Record of indifference. Record of being in to hell. Record of breaking. Record of nocturnal cries. Goddess

I tortured the purest and most innocent girl in my whole life. Of course, the word torture is not a good description for what I did to her but I cannot find a better word. After military service, I just have one wish and that is to look at her somewhere and …. If I was sure that I could look at her after my death like movies, I certainly do it. Anyway, there is no hope in this world. There is no meaning in the word hope for a person who committed suicide multi times. Goddess

I should add that I tortured this angel so hard which I cannot think even her god can forgive me.

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها